Please note that all Bureaucrats and Administrators are automatically given Moderator status. A list of them could be found here.
- Helenna A114 (talk) (contribs) (e-mail)
- Gregornik (talk) (contribs) (e-mail)
- South Dakota (talk) (contribs) (e-mail)
1. Should situation arise that is not covered by the Halo Hub chat policy the Moderation Staff holds the right to take action against any individual whom they feel is causing trouble or causing a potential threat on the chat. The word of the Staff takes precedence over the chat policy, so long as the action is justifiable to other members of staff.[credit to Halo Nation]
2. No harassment whatsoever. This includes racist remarks, sexual harassment, bullying, "trolling", hazing, legal threats, mobbing, hating on other users' interests, and death threats.
3. Show respect to the users of Halo Hub. Do not be rude or obnoxious.
4. Do not troll in the Halo Hub chat.
5. Do not post links to pornography in the main chat.
6. When there is a roleplay going on, do NOT start a new roleplay. It becomes extremely confusing and annoying to users. Please take it to the alternative chat.
7. Do not spam in the chat. Spam is considered the posting of unneeded, repetitive, or meaningless links, images, or comments. The excessive use of emoticons and ACSII art is also considered spam.
8. Sexual roleplay is not allowed in the main chat. Keep it clean.
9. After being banned from the Halo Hub chat, do NOT create another account to access it. The sockpuppet account will be banned from the chat and blocked from the wiki. The main account will also be banned or blocked for either a longer period of time or indefinitely.
Connection issue policyEdit
If a user is experiencing horrible lag or consistently joining and leaving, a moderator is allowed to ban them until the problem is fixed. Once the problem is fixed, the user should leave a message on a chat moderator's page informing them that the problem is fixed. They will then be unbanned.
Three strike policyEdit
Moderators are encouraged to keep to a three strike policy. On the first offense, the user should be warned by a moderator. On the second, the user shall be kicked from the chat. On the third, a ban should take place. Ban duration's vary depending on how bad the offense was. On circumstances where an immediate kick or ban is needed, a moderator may disregard the three strike policy and directly kick or ban a user.